Since 1974, FirstService Residential has continued to innovate and expand our services to become the premier property and condominium management company in Alberta, serving properties throughout Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray and Canmore.
We work closely with your Board members to thoroughly understand your community’s needs, goals and vision. Then we create a viable strategic business plan as a roadmap for achieving your objectives. We consider your condominium property a valuable real estate asset, so we strive to strengthen its financial stability, add value and enhance residents’ lifestyles. In addition, we expertly manage your property’s amenities and common areas to maximize curb appeal and marketability to ensure its ongoing success. Most of all, we deliver every service with warm and responsive attention to every Board member, resident and investor in our care.
Alberta's Property Management Experts
As we have grown and expanded over the past 40 years, we have continually refined our services and operating procedures to ensure every community in our care is managed to the highest industry standards.
FirstService Residential's comprehensive property management services include:
- Implementation of Board policy
- Written management reports
- Regular property inspections
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Communication with residents
- Association document rules enforcement
- Budget preparation and financial reporting
- Assistance with vendor RFPs and job specifications
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors and vendors
- Community newsletters and resident surveys
- Innovative technology solutions
- Emergency planning procedures
As part of our service offering, we also deliver a broad range of optional value-added services designed to reduce costs, streamline operations, and enhance communication.
To learn more about how we can make a difference for your community, please contact us today.
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.