The Houston Area Today
As Houston's demographics and lifestyle continue to change, the composition and needs of residents are also changing. This is having a major impact on the city's property management industry. The most significant changes are happening in the downtown area, where a growing number of young professionals are choosing to live. This has led to an increase in demand for luxury apartments and condos. And as more businesses are moving into the downtown area, there is also a need for more office space. These changes are having a ripple effect throughout the city, as property values are rising and new construction is taking place in the surrounding suburbs.
Known as the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the nation, Houston is home to one of the most expansive metropolitan areas that include more than 2.3 million residents. The resources and expertise required to serve such diverse communities, everything from high-rises or commericial properties to mixed-use or sprawling master-planned neighborhoods is critical to great management. With multiple offices throughout the area, only FirstService Residential has successfully provided Houston property management services that enhance the lifestyles of every resident.
Houston Areas We Serve: Houston, Katy, Kingwood, Pearland, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Galveston, Baytown, Freeport, Port Arthur, Matagorda, and others.
FirstService Residential is proud to bring our decades of property management and condo management experience to Houston. As the leader in Texas property management services, we know what’s required to keep Houston's residential communities running at peak performance. In an area where the percentage of non-english speakers is rapidly increasing, it's important that your Houston property management partnership include bilingual services. For example, FirstService Residential provides a 24/7 Customer Care Center that can speak to your residents in over 20 languages.
Our aim is always to enhance the value of every home and the lifestyle of every resident in our care, and we do that by ensuring that properties are expertly maintained, services reach the highest standard possible, and expenses are brought under control. As a leader in Houston property management, we have decades of experience keeping the communities we serve running smoothly.
Whether the community is large or small, we understand that there is no one answer to improving management operations, so we customize our programs to fit the needs of each individual association. Associations choose FirstService Residential for their Houston property management company needs because we provide proven property management solutions, value-added services, extensive community association management experience, and personalized service with a local touch.
You can look to us for all your Houston property management company needs, including:
• Transparent accounting and financial services, including leveraged buying power for cost containment
• Dedicated service to Board members, owners and residents through customer-focused associates and our 24/7 customer care center
• Training, development and supervision of on-site personnel
• Preventative maintenance programs to increase longevity, effectiveness and cost-efficiency of building systems and equipment
• Frequent property inspections and implementation of a work order system using mobile technology
• Management systems for amenity reservations, and community access
Houston Property Management - Featured Community
The River Oaks
High-Rise & Mid-Rise Community
- Newly-renovated 18-story high-rise consisting of 79 condominium units, including three penthouses and six two-story garden residences, two resort-style pools among beautiful gardens and an outdoor kitchen
- Amenities: State-of-the-art fitness center, massage and yoga rooms, 24-hr. white glove concierge and valet services, two overnight guest suites and a dog park with grooming spa
"We are confident FirstService Residential will deliver unrivaled service to compliment the building's impeccable contemporary style, enticing amenities and premier location."
- Managing Partner of Arel Capital & Owner and Developer of The River Oaks
Houston Property Management - Our Local Offices
1330 Enclave Pkwy., Ste. 425
Houston, TX 77077
2002 Timberloch Place, Ste. 650
The Woodlands, TX 77380
| South Houston
12234 Shadow Creek Pkwy.
Bldg. 3, Ste. 112
Pearland, TX 77584 Main: 713.332.4675
Send us an email at [email protected].
Request a management proposal today!
Fill out the form below to request a management proposal