At FirstService Residential, we offer condominium and cooperative boards the best of both worlds – a nationally supported management company with local roots in the neighborhoods that make New York City and the surrounding metropolitan area exceptional. We have the expertise and solutions to anticipate needs and respond – no matter the property type.
Our local management teams know what it takes to make condos and co-ops succeed, and we’ll do everything we can to simplify your operations, cut costs, and enhance overall curb appeal. Our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated. To make life, simplified.
Property management is a partnership. We’ll work hand-in hand with your board to truly make a difference.
To ensure your building is matched with a management team that aligns with your board’s goals and objectives, we’ll work closely with you to identify a team with the proper expertise and bandwidth to nurture your property. The process begins with an assessment of your needs, building facilities, building staff, and what’s needed to enhance the lives of your unit owners, shareholders, and residents.
Our goal is to always deliver a level of personalized service beyond the basics. From market-rate to super-luxury, this commitment extends to all of the properties we manage.
Building budgets and financial management
With our professional scale, we can make your budget go further. In New York, our financial services have evolved on pace with market conditions and board member preferences. In fact, we provide each property with a dedicated financial analyst who works closely with your property manager to understand the board’s fiscal profile, immediate needs, and long-term goals.
This relationship reduces roundabout communications that bog down the annual budget process.
We are also a fully digital organization with agile financial tools that help accelerate the creation of your budget, improve accurate budget projections, and illuminate variances based on historical expenses.
Take a look at how we support our condo and co-op boards:
- Customized preventative maintenance programs
- Energy advisory for compliance, efficiency projects, retrofits, and utility management
- In-house insurance brokerage
- In-house lending, banking, and cash management affiliate
- Dedicated compliance division for inspections and resolving violations
- 24/7/365 Customer Care Center with multilingual support
- Hospitality coaching for building staff and property managers
- Construction management for complex capital improvements and remediation
Explore our library of resources for board members:
- Strategies to reduce operating costs and maximize income
- Ask Our Experts: Strategic Budget Planning for Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Reserve funds and strategic banking for condos and co-ops
- Insurance Market Trends: General Liability and Umbrella Policy Limits
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community