In addition to tracking your renewal policy expirations and submitting bid quotes, our in-house Insurance Department will ensure that certificates of insurance are processed and sent to your lenders and invoices are paid in a timely manner to avoid lapses in coverage. Our in-house Claims Administrator will coordinate the reporting and filing of any insurance claims on behalf of your building or board.
FS Insurance Brokers offers our clients a comprehensive program – from strategic planning and analysis and program design, to alternative risk financing, loss control, and claims management. As a result, we can lower a property’s overall cost of risk.
Key program features include:
- Green upgrade coverage, premium financing, free boiler and machinery inspections, and optional guaranteed replacement cost coverage
- Access to exclusive umbrella liability options that provide additional limits in excess of the building’s general liability and your board’s Directors & Officers liability policies
- Access to exclusive Crime/Fidelity policy with enhanced limits and supplementary coverage options
- Complimentary review of your building’s contractors’ and vendors’ insurance policies and contracts to ensure adequate risk transfer
- Independent insurance risk consultation at a discounted cost
- Protecting you from overspending
- Cyber liability coverage
FS Insurance Brokers has co-brokered over 3,200 placements for our clients, saving them over $5.5 million in annual insurance premiums.
Mitigating Board Liability & Personal ExposureIn case you missed it, click here to watch leaders from FirstService Residential and FS Insurance Brokers examine potential claims against condo and co-op properties, advise how board members can limit liability exposure, and discuss the importance of verifying the insurance policies held by third-party contractors.
Click below for a preview of the webinar.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community