The Customer Care Center also alleviates an administrative burden from our property managers, giving them more time to focus on the most crucial issues facing our board members and buildings.
Our highly trained associates provide residents with immediate answers and timely resolutions.When a call is received, our customer care specialists spring into action by utilizing FirstService Residential Connect™, our proprietary property management software program containing a comprehensive database of information specific to your property and residents. This knowledge base enables our team to immediately answer the majority of residents’ questions, minimizing the need to leave messages and wait for a return call from the management team.
- Community Information: Building specific requests and inquiries
- Apartment Applications: Status updates on unit purchases, sublease/leases and refinance applications
- Account and Payment Options: Account set-up, balance inquiries, statement requests and maintenance/common charge payment options
- General Inquiries: Tax abatements, amenities, special assessments, deliveries and more
- Account Information/Modification: Amenity registration and updates to contact information
- Emergency Contact: Pre-determined chain of command to alert appropriate parties (resident manager, property manager, senior company leadership, etc.) to emergencies occurring at the property to facilitate a rapid response
- Work Orders: Work orders to expedite repairs and maintenance
- Document Requests: Alteration packages, bike and storage room registrations, by-laws, house rules and more
- Resident Portal: Registration and password resets
If a resident wishes to speak to a representative in a language other than English, our diverse team is fluent in more than 20 languages.We also partner with interpreters so that all of our residents can get resolutions to their inquiries. This makes FirstService Residential uniquely equipped to effectively serve the micro-communities that make New York the most diverse region in the world. Our extended language support includes:
In an emergency, rapid response is critical.When there is a global issue at a property – such as a water main break, a special assessment or maintenance increase – the property manager adds a “property note” in Connect with details of the situation and status of resolution. This note pops up immediately in Connect, enabling our customer care specialists to provide callers with the most up to date information. If the property manager is on vacation, a “property note” is added so the representatives are aware of all back-up contacts.
If your apartment floods in the middle of the night, our team will follow your building’s prescribed emergency contact phone tree to ensure all essential parties are notified so that immediate and appropriate action is taken to rectify the matter.
Need to submit a work order on a holiday? Want to know the status of a lease application on a Sunday? Our service-focused team is standing by 24/7 to help.