- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
FirstService Residential RenoFirstService Residential is the leading provider of HOA property management in Reno, NV. We provide individualized services throughout Northern Nevada for master-planned, single family, townhome, condominium, and high-rise communities. Our team of local professionals provides best-in-class management services so our clients can enjoy not only their homes, but the communities they’re in.
We are recognized throughout Nevada for our innovative products and resources, industry expertise, local presence and relationships, value-added services, best-in-class training, and proprietary technology. With FirstService Residential’s property management services in Reno, your community will benefit from:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community manager to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial, Inc., offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
- Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
The FirstService Residential Reno office is situated in the heart of the city, just minutes from the Reno-Tahoe Airport as well as the I-580 and Nevada State Route 659 freeways. We cater to the Northern Nevada area, including, but not limited to, Reno, Sparks, Carson Valley, Gardnerville, and Dayton. Our office incorporates two large conference rooms, allowing our clients to host board meetings as well as board member trainings and roundtable events.
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment. In the near future, we will be able to take credit card payments for amenity transactions, such as gate remotes and pool keys, directly to the HOA assessments.
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! Our conference room is free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.
* Interest rates compared against National Deposit Rates in S&P Capital IQ Pro; SNL Financial Data, as cited in FDIC National and Rate Caps:
Are you a board member of your association and looking to partner with FirstService Residential or are in need of helpful resources? Click the buttons below.