Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
FirstService Residential - Property Management in Las Vegas
FirstService Residential is a full-service property management company serving the State of Nevada. With our office situated in the heart of North Las Vegas, we are the leading choice for homeowner associations for property management in Las Vegas, Nevada and beyond. Whether you live in a master-planned, single-family, townhome, condominium, or high-rise community, we offer tailored solutions to maximize residents’ lifestyles. We have the expertise and solutions to anticipate your communities' needs and respond - no matter the property type. And our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated.
To make life, simplified.
Property management in Las Vegas is a balancing act. Every decision matters and juggling it all can seem complex. With over 30 years of experience, FirstService Residential is recognized for our innovative products and resources, industry expertise, local presence and relationships, value-added services, best-in-class training, and proprietary technology. With our property management office conveniently located in North Las Vegas’ Aliante community, your association will benefit from:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community managers to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc. , offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
- Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
North Las Vegas is one of the fastest growing areas in Nevada and is well-known for its growing retail and dining locations, making it an ideal place to live for people of all ages. The North Las Vegas area offers a family-friendly atmosphere with an emphasis on parks and community spaces including Gilcrease Orchard, Floyd Lamb State Park, Tule Springs Regional Park and Ranch, Aliante Nature Discovery Park, Craig Ranch Regional Park, and many more. The FirstService Residential Aliante office is located right off of the 215 and Aliante Parkway. We cater to the entire North and Northwest area including Aliante, Centennial Hills, Tule Springs, and more.
Property Management in Las Vegas FAQs
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment. We accept payments via money order, check, and credit card/debit card (small processing fee).
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?Nothing! Our conference room is free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.
What does full property management in Las Vegas include?FirstService Residential’s property management services include association management programs, vendor management, a dedicated in-house customer care center, proprietary technology, financial support, a vast library of resources for both board members and community managers, and on-going training for property managers.
Do property managers handle everything?
Property managers partner with in-house experts and support teams and are involved in every aspect of the community, including resident inquiries, overseeing staffing needs (if applicable), vendor management, financial support, compliance coordination, resale and disclosure, and maintenance.
Are you a board member of your association and looking to partner with FirstService Residential or are in need of helpful resources? Click the buttons below.