Through our financial services affiliate, FirstService Financial, Inc. (FFI), we can provide you with a full suite of financial services. FFI provides its services exclusively to clients of the affiliated companies of our parent company, FirstService Residential. FirstService Residential manages 6,000 associations in North America, representing over 1.3 million homes and commercial properties – a total square footage of approximately 1.5 billion square feet. The size and scale of our organization presents FFI with unique opportunities for deliver its services. While not mandatory, these services have been selected by many associations throughout Tennessee because of the quality and added value they deliver.
FFI’s banking and insurance services include:
- Reserve Program – Designated programs provide above-average interest rates on reserve, capital improvement and escrow accounts
- Lockbox Program – Industry-leading, affordably priced lockbox service programs offer seamless collections for monthly payments, with coupon, paper ACH and online payment options
- Cash Reserves Program – Designed for homeowners associations and condominiums, FFI’s Cash Reserves Program offers significantly higher earnings than savings or money market accounts, with immediate access to funds
- Lending Services for Associations – As an agent for affiliates, FFI helps associations fulfill their financing requirements with flexibility and certainty, facilitating or assisting in loan placements in excess of $500 million for cooperative, condominium and homeowner associations
- Commercial Insurance Products
FFI has been bringing value-added services to FirstService Residential affiliated management companies across North America since 1997. FFI merged its commercial and residential property management expertise with Worthington Insurance Agency, a full-service insurance brokerage company, to help clients manage the complex insurance purchase and loss mitigation process. Worthington continually works with insurance carriers to increase the number of participants competing in a marketplace and create new products that meet the needs of management clients.
- Premium Financing
FirstService Financial Premiums, Inc. (FFIP) is a specialized finance company providing premium financing for FFI’s commercial insurance policies. FFIP offers competitive interest rates and terms to properties managed by FirstService affiliates.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community