- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8AM-5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM-5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM-5PM
- Thursday: 8AM-5PM
- Friday: 8AM-5PM
- Saturday: Closed
Property Management in Rancho Cucamonga | FirstService Residential
FirstService Residential is a full-service property management company, servicing clients throughout the North Inland Empire. Our hospitality-minded team has the expertise and solutions to anticipate needs and respond – whether you live in a master planned, single-family, condominium, or townhome community with or without on-site staff. Leveraging our professional scale, we can make your budget go further. And our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated.
To make life, simplified.
Property management is a balancing act. Every decision matters and juggling it all can seem complex. With our office’s central location, FirstService Residential is the leading choice for property management in Rancho Cucamonga and the surrounding Inland Empire and San Bernardino County. We provide local support to our clients who benefit from:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community managers to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc., offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
- Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
The FirstService Residential North Inland Empire office is centrally located in Rancho Cucamonga and is about a 10-to-15-minute drive from Ontario International Airport and is in close proximity to Interstate 15 and the San Bernardino Freeway (Interstate 10). We cater to the entire Inland Empire area, including cities such as Upland, Ontario, Chino, Fontana, Claremont, Covina, Corona, Glendora, Rialto, and Banning. Our resources allow us to us to be an active partner to the communities we manage throughout the region.
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Rancho Cucamonga Property Management FAQs
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment. Residents can make payments using credit card, check, or money order.
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! All three of our conference rooms are free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.
Learn more about our property management services in Rancho Cucamonga.
Are you a board member of your association and looking to partner with FirstService Residential or are in need of helpful resources? Click the buttons below.