Since our founding in 1968, FirstService Residential has continually established new services and expanded our scope to become one of Arizona's leading HOA management companies in greater Phoenix, Tucson and across the state.
Our suite of services is centered on a full-service HOA management solution that manages your property as a real estate asset, while creating a desirable lifestyle for your residents. We strategically plan for your future success by analyzing the needs of your community and association to create a viable business plan that will achieve your goals. In addition, we skillfully manage your community’s amenities and common areas to boost their desirability and curb appeal, while administering programs and services to increase property values, marketability and resident satisfaction. And every one of our services is delivered with the highest degree of responsive service for your Board members and residents.
FirstService Residential provides professional community management services to all types of properties in Arizona, including:
- Community Associations & HOAs
- Condominium Communities
- High-Rise Buildings
- Active Adult Communities
- Lifestyle Communities
- Master-Planned Communities
Decades of Homeowner Association Expertise
For more than 45 years, we have continually refined and tested our standard operating procedures to ensure every association is managed to the highest industry standards.
FirstService Residential's comprehensive HOA management services include:
- Implementation of Board policy
- Written management reports
- Regular property inspections
- Association document rules enforcement
- Budget preparation and financial reporting
- Assistance with vendor RFPs and job specifications
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Communication with residents
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors and vendors
- Community newsletters and resident surveys
- Emergency planning procedures
Our service offering also includes a wide range of optional value-added services for your association designed to reduce costs, streamline operations, and enhance communication and more.
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.