Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Gilbert Property ManagementFirstService Residential is a property management company located throughout the Valley with an office in Gilbert, AZ. We are a leading choice for homeowner associations in the East Valley and throughout the state, whether they are master-planned communities, single-family homes, or condominiums. We offer tailored solutions to maximize residents’ lifestyles and provide dedicated, around-the-clock property management services so our clients can enjoy the city and the amenities offered to them.
With decades of service in Arizona, we are the longest-operating homeowner association management company in the state, allowing us to offer a level of experience and innovation that is unmatched by any other management company. With FirstService Residential’s property management office location in Gilbert, your community will benefit greatly from:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community manager to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc., offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 8x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
- Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
The FirstService Residential Gilbert office is located right on the border of Gilbert and Chandler. We cater to the entire East Valley area and offer our clients access to our state-of-the-art conference room that seats 30 people. FirstService Residential has a large presence in Arizona, managing nearly 40 communities out of the Gilbert office and over 100,000 doors throughout the state which allows us to be an active partner to the communities we manage in Gilbert and throughout the region.
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment.
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! Our conference room is free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.
What does full property management include?
FirstService Residential’s property management services include association management programs, vendor management, a dedicated in-house customer care center, proprietary technology, financial support, a vast library of resources for both board members and community managers, and on-going training for property managers.
Do property managers handle everything?
Property managers partner with in-house experts and support teams and are involved in every aspect of the community, including resident inquiries, overseeing staffing needs (if applicable), vendor management, financial support, compliance coordination, resale and disclosure, and maintenance.